Sauna yoga means 30 minutes of different yoga styles and poses combined with peace and quiet. Light clothing is expected, the sauna is heated to 50 degrees.
Most of the sauna yoga poses are simple and they are held for a few minutes at most. It is an ideal workout for people of all ages and fitness levels. Wear comfortable shorts and a shirt. Remove jewellery and makeup. After the session you will need a light jacket but you can also borrow a sauna coat from us. Drink 0,5-1 litre of water prior to the session.
- Sauna yoga takes place in the aroma sauna of Grand Rose SPA Hotel at 19:15 on Mondays and on Wednesdays
- Please book by phone +372 666 7001 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price for a yoga session is 10 €, which includes a visit to our spa and sauna centre.
- Rent of a sauna coat is 3 €.
- Session is 5 € for hotel visitors.
- Yoga sessions are administered by Liili Varvas.