The custom-designed Grand Rose SPA Hotel in Saaremaa is a combination of old and new styles. The symbol of the entire house is the rose, which is a symbol of love, youth, health, friendship and success. Rose blossoms have a mysterious and unexplained effect, many people feel their heart beat faster when looking at rose blossoms, and they create a special feeling of joy.
As in the most opulent rose gardens, it is hard to find two rose varieties that are identical in colour, so too it is hard to find two similar hotel rooms in our hotel. Each has its own slightly different exclusive interior design. We offer eight Rose deluxe rooms and two suites, named after different rose varieties, for more luxurious tastes.
Grand Rose SPA Hotel in Saaremaa offers
- 1 suite with a balcony and 1 suite with a fireplace
- 8 Rose deluxe rooms
- 54 double rooms, of which one is designed for guests with disabilities
- 5 rooms are suitable for families, and 9 rooms meet the needs of allergy sufferers.
- Check in from 16:00
- Check out 12:00
- Reception is open 24h
- Pets allowed, extra charge
Grand Rose SPA Hotel accommodation price includes
- Rich breakfast
- Usage of Spa and sauna centre
- Free Wifi
- Free parking places are located next to the City Government or at the “Ajamaja” Business Center.
- Children up to 2 years stay for free. Babycot available
- Children aged between 3-15 with (or without) extra bed 20 € /night
- 16+ years with extra bed 30 EUR per night