Customer memo for booking treatments
- You are expected to your treatment 5-10 minutes in advance so that you could tune in to the upcoming experience.
- Please check in at the spa receptionist before your treatment.
- Leave jewellery and valuables into the locker.
- If you can’t find the right room, ask our staff! They are more than ready to help you.
- Notify the spa assistant about your health issues and conditions they need to be aware of (e.g. chronic illnesses, allergies, pregnancy).
- We won’t be able to refund you if you do not come to your booked treatment.
- Before treatment, our staff will let you know what they are going to use and what the effect of the treatment will be.
- If you are getting a compress wrap, we recommend using disposable underwear which you can get from the spa assistant. This way the effect of the wrap is the strongest.
- Consult our staff about clothing. We will guarantee you the privacy the way you want it.
- Let the assistant know if you are cold, hot or in pain.
- Let us know after your session what you thought about the treatment. It allows us to improve our services.
Booking and cancelling
- We are sure you will find suitable treatments on the list on our website.
- Book treatments before your arrival to set your timetable.
- If you wish to change the time of your treatments, do it three days before your arrival. We may not be able to meet your needs at a later notice.
- If you are late, please notify us in advance. Our phone numbers are 6667001 and 6667018. Your treatment session will be shorter by the time you are late.
- If you are late for more than half your session, we must unfortunately cancel your booking. We won’t be able to refund you.
- If you do not come to your booked treatment, we will charge you 50% of the full price.